Friday, February 23, 2007

History of Love Group


Cheryl is graciously hosting:

"I am also confirming that our first meeting will take place on March 20, 2007 at 6:30 p.m. at my house which is located on Sanchez Street, San Francisco, CA. [Members have the address via her email] We have agreed to read “History of Love” as our first book. We are each encouraged to bring other suggestions to the next meeting for future books. We have also agreed to have the meeting as a quasi “potluck,” hopefully we will not have 6 bottles of wine and no food, but we will survive notwithstanding.

I am also confirming that we are extending an invitation to Cynthia to come to our first meeting [My plans are to join you later...thanks for the invite!] and, if she knows of others who would like to join our group, that she should put them in touch with one of us. [Will do...I expect some extra folks to turn up] Our thoughts are that we would meet on Thursday evening (I know that the first meeting is set for Tuesday, but…we are a flexible group so we are letting that be known from the start). We have agreed that we were more interested in fiction, but remain open to suggestions.

Looking forward to positive reading."

I hope you will all use this space to keep in touch with each other and me!

No comments: