Friday, February 23, 2007

Dorothy Allison Group

Here's the deal, straight from your wonderful organizer Karen.

"We all decided on reading "Bastard out of Carolina" by Dorothy Allison as our first book. Our mini-group
meeting will be on Wednesday, March 14th at 6:30 PM at Duboce Cafe, one week
before our main Betty's List Book Club meeting the following week, on March
21st.

We have asked Cynthia Katona to join us and be our Discussion Leader for
this first round. (yeah!)" [I'm very honored and will certainly be there]

I hope you will use this post to keep in touch with each other and me!
Cynthia K

1 comment:

Cynthia K said...

Hi Everyone:
I've just finished reading Allison's book for the third time, and am amazed at how impressed I still am with it. Looking forward to seeing all of you next Wednesday night. Folks are writing to me, looking for a group to join. Ok with you if I direct a few new women your way?
Cynthia K