Monday, July 23, 2007

August Calendar




Here's what I know so far about the August Calendar. As soon as the facilitators send me the details of their meetings, I will post them here. The Discovery Group is accepting members, and I am collecting names for a new East Bay Group. Contact me at BookSavvy@aol.com if you would like me to put you in touch with one of the group facilitators, or if you would like to start a new group yourself.

Enjoy your summer!

Cynthia K.

Rebel Readers
Next book is The Law of Dreams: A Novel by Peter Behrens
August 29 at 6:30 at a Member's House
September Book is The Name of the Rose by Umberto Eco
This group is complete

DykeRead
Next book is Angels and Demons by Dan Brown
August 28 at 6:30 at Duboce Park Cafe Please Note...Meeting Cancelled.
September's book is Wicked by Gregory Maguire
Date to be Announced
This group is complete


Can't Fail Group
Next Book is Madame Bovary by Flaubert
August 19 at 11:00 at Member's House
This group is complete

Discovery Group
Next book is Lady and the Unicorn by Tracy Chevalier
Taking a Summer Break in September
October 10 at 6:30 at a Members House
Seeking members

New East Bay Group
I will be collecting names for this new group. I have 4 so far.
Contact me at BookSavvy@aol.com to add your name to the list.

No comments: