Saturday, June 23, 2007

July Calendar




Here's what I know so far about the July Calendar. As soon as the facilitators send me the details of their meetings, I will post them here. The Can't Fail group is full, but all other groups are accepting members. Contact me at BookSavvy@aol.com if you would like me to put you in touch with one of the group facilitators.

Enjoy your summer!

Cynthia K.

Rebel Readers
Next book is The Unconsoled by Kazuo Ishiguro
July 25 at 6:30 at a member's house

DykeRead
Next book is The Night Watch by Sarah Waters
July 31 at 6:30pm at the Duboce Park Cafe

Can't Fail Group
Next Book is Snowflower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See
July 22 at 6:30 at Ton Kiang Restaurant
This group is complete

Discovery Group
Next book is Eat/Pray/Love by Elizabeth Gilbert.
July 11 at 6:30 at a member's house.

No comments: