Tuesday, April 24, 2007

May 16, 2007 Our Next Speaker: Carol Queen



We are very much looking forward to our next Betty's List Book Club Speaker: Carol Queen.

Be there at the Duboce Park Cafe at 6:30 Sharp!

Here is what Ms. Queen does, in her own words, as a writer:

I write explicit fiction and memoir, essays, commentary, analysis, book and film/video reviews, reportage, and interviews. My work has been published in many periodicals and has been widely anthologized, and I have several books in print. I publish a sex and relationship advice column which is available at the Good Vibrations Magazines at www.goodvibes.com. I publish a monthly opinion column, The Royal Treatment, in the Spectator Magazine [www.spectatormag.com], which also appears on Libido Magazine's website [www.libidomag.com].

For more information, visit Ms. Queen's website at: www.carolqueen.com

Cynthia K

No comments: